• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Hot Girl Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    Meet A Hot Girl Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I was able to apply Magnet with the wrong polar Method and it worked. Eventually she started talking to me again. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Tips To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: get a girl to kiss you  steps to get a girl  get a girl  mystery pick up  how to get a girl hot  pick up arts  pick up arts  get a girl in bed  pick up girls  excellent communication skills example  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll