• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Cute Women Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    How To Kiss A Cute Women Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I use Rubbing my nipples Routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I sit in front of her with a smile. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said 'No! Not here!'. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    How Can I Get Girls To Like Me title=



    Tags: how do u get a girl  how to meet  pick up ladies  best ways to get a girl  get a girl tonight  best places to pick up women  get girl  how to get a girl back  communication skills questions  don juan manuel  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll