• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Amazing Girl Using Tripod Method


    How To Pick Up A Amazing Girl Using Tripod Method

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were some seats available. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. She blushed a bit when I was using Tripod method, but after this communication has become warmer. I sit in front of her with a smile. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Big Woman Dating title=



    Tags: pick up  get any girl  how to get a girl fast  get a girl online  best ways to get a girl  quotes to get a girl  get a girl tonight  can t get a girl  advanced nlp techniques  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll