• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Beautiful Lady Using Kiss Tests


    How To Attract Beautiful Lady Using Kiss Tests

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I advise kiss tests. It is great! I use it and it helps me. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Get Hot Girls Numbers title=



    Tags: cute using club  pickup chicks using  girl nipples routine  how kiss chick  how using routine  female night techniques  approach using boyfriend  meet women 111  female orgasm black book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll