• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Women Using Negs Method


    Talk To Amazing Women Using Negs Method

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. Later me and my friend were at the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I opened her with some playful facial gestures One method that seems negs method to help me prepare relax her. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Hottest Woman On The Internet title=



    Tags: place to pick up women  women to pick up  get a girl to like me  to get a girl  how get a girl  quotes to get a girl  where to pick up women  pick up women  teenage online dating  science of body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll