• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Esp Routines


    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using ESP Routines

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. ESP routines helped me put her into a small trance. I sit in front of her with a smile. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Questions To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Her title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll