• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Hot Women Using Kiss Close Method


    Kiss A Hot Women Using Kiss Close Method

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Where do I start... I usually only go for girls that have something special. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I've used Kiss Close Method - and she got hooked. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Dating Site Russian title=



    Tags: kiss girl  get beautiful using  pick beautiful routines  how girl breaker  table game  way using close  pick cool backpacker  women game techniques  times online dating  self hypnosis for dummies  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll