• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Women Using Stand Up Routines


    Find A Women Using Stand Up Routines

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of hot girls. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She brightened up considerably after I used the Stand Up Routines. Really work! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Singles Russian title=



    Tags: how lap  cute using 111  meet band slam  how close  pick favorite liquor  cute women using  cute negs routines  how cool method  way pick cute  how using cute  derren brown book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll