• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Fine Baby Using Dork Slang Routines


    My Pick Up Fine Baby Using Dork Slang Routines

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She giggled. I use dork slang routines. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Eventually she started talking to me again. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Getting To Know A Girl title=



    Tags: pretty baby routine  chicks using routines  how hot favorite  pick push method  pretty dynamics techniques  using just routine  cute club game  get beautiful backpacker  russian men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll