• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Hot Chick Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Kiss A Hot Chick Using The Doctor Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of hot girls. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I try The Doctor routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I playing with her panty line. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Girl Gets D title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  hot to get a girl  get up girl  get a girl to kiss you  how do u get a girl  how to get a girl off  place to pick up women  neuro linguistic programming training courses  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll