• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Amazing Women Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How To Pick Up A Amazing Women Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try to use Psychic Bouncer Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We have a great night in my bed.


    Married Woman Dating title=



    Tags: pick up line  best way to get a girl  get a girl to love you  how to get a girl fast  get a girl to kiss you  how to pick up women  how do you pick up women  bad boy pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll