• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Female Using Planned Massage Routine


    Impress A Female Using Planned Massage Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. One method that seems Planned Massage Routine to help me prepare relax her. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I playing with her panty line. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Dating Site title=



    Tags: get a girl to like you  tips how to get a girl  how to get a girl back  poem to get a girl back  tips on how to pick up women  tips to pick up women  example of non verbal communication  dating ukraine  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll