• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Hot Chick Using Backpacker Routine


    Mypickup Hot Chick Using Backpacker Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. At this time I have successfully used Backpacker Routine. Her eyes lit up. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Girl Girl Dating title=



    Tags: how to get a girl horny  pick up ladies  pick up arts  pick up training  how to get a girl frind  place to pick up women  mystery pick up  pick up clubs  biotest alpha male  online nlp certification  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll