• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Female Using Qualification Method


    Approach Female Using Qualification Method

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. This place look more like restaurant. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I was a little changed her mood using qualification method. Its really helps. I got lots of kino. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    White Woman Dating Black Men title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll