• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Night Game Techniques

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). I want to share this story... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. One method that seems Night Game techniques to help me prepare relax her. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Ten Ways To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: pick up girls  get a girl friend  ten ways to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  lines to pick up women  best places to pick up women  where to pick up women  types of leadership skills  ways to improve verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll