• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Sweet Baby Using Time Bridging Method


    Ways To Pick Up Sweet Baby Using Time Bridging Method

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were some seats available. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. At one point I used Time bridging method and it helped. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. The girl I was told me she was married. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How To Get A Girl S Attention title=



    Tags: free how to pick up women  how pick up women  picking up women  pick up girls  pick up woman  how to pick up women  best way to get a girl  women to pick up  tyler durden pics  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll