• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Cool Women Using Kino Techniques


    Best Way To Pick Up Cool Women Using Kino Techniques

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. At this time I have successfully used kino techniques. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Marriage Russian Women title=



    Tags: learn how to pick up women  get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  get a girl to like you  what to get a girl  how can i get a girl  japan non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll