• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Women Using Master Storytelling


    How To Meet A Women Using Master Storytelling

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I headed to the this club alone. There were some seats available. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try master storytelling - she pecked at it as a kitten. I whispering to her ears. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    The Woman Of Your Dreams title=



    Tags: beautiful women quotes  ib pick up lines  how to meet women  steps to get a girl  how can i get a girl  pua pick up  get a girl to love you  ten ways to get a girl  fbi body language  great sex position  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll