• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Cute Baby Using Naked Man Routine


    Find A Cute Baby Using Naked Man Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I run my usual screening game on her. Naked man routine work fine when I try it. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. It reminded me of one of the first things James said in the Masterclass. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Then I moved forward in my game. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations! Then things got really hot.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. It takes a lot of intuition and experience to be able to know when she wants. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I'm not feeling too creative at that time, therefore used standard phrases and techniques. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I was already quite drunk, but still could control myself. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Younger Woman title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl  how to get a girl horny  best places to pick up women  can t get a girl  how to get a girl horny  get it girl  best places to pick up women  leadership skills presentation  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll