• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Girls Using Negs Method


    How To Meet A Girls Using Negs Method

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to an upscale massage/salon place Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was not too special.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said: You look great in that dress. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. negs method helped me put her into a small trance. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Girl Gets Off title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  beuatiful women  get a girl tonight  get yo girl  i can t get a girl  pick up girls  pick up artists  get a girl to like me  ib pick up lines  online dating advice  get the facts  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll