• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    My Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I just introduced myself. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try The pocket dial trick - its really work! I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    I Can T Get This Girl Out Of My Head title=



    Tags: hot to pick up women  get it girl  ways to get a girl  how to get a girl hot  get a girl in bed  how to get a girl wet  tips to get a girl  how to get a girl frind  best dating books for men  developing interpersonal communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll