• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Hot Lady Using Club Game


    How To Find A Hot Lady Using Club Game

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks This place look more like restaurant. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I was a little changed her mood using Club Game. Its really helps. Her eyes lit up. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Find A Wife title=



    Tags: how to get a girl horny  pua pick up  pick up woman  free how to pick up women  lines to pick up women  ways to get a girl  pick up advice  how to get a girl frind  examples of non verbal communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll