• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Lady Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Attract Cool Lady Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. After I applied Negative Attraction Technique, it can be taken with bare hands. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Get A Girl To Talk To You title=



    Tags: how do u get a girl  how pick up women  lines to pick up women  get a girl in bed  get any girl  can t get a girl  get yo girl  tips how to get a girl  leadership skills tests  how to get a girl to have an orgasim  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll