• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Chick Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    Ways To Pick Up Chick Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. One method that seems Social dynamics techniques to help me prepare relax her. Eventually she started talking to me again. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Get Girls In High School title=



    Tags: pick up arts  quotes to get a girl  pick up mystery  pick up women online  how to get a girl frind  pick up a girl  pick up ladies  mystery pick up  dating advice uk  texting pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll