• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Sweet Baby Using Negs Method


    Attract Sweet Baby Using Negs Method

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I headed to the this club alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I use 'We should get married!' opener. She giggled. I try negs method - she pecked at it as a kitten. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Things To Say To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  i can t get a girl  get yo girl  get any girl  how to get a girl  get a girl back  how to get a girl frend  get a girl to have sex  boys body language  love tips  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll