• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Pretty Girl Using Band Slam Class Method


    Impress A Pretty Girl Using Band Slam Class Method

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I was able to apply Band Slam Class Method and it worked. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Dating American Woman title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  best ways to get a girl  how to get a girl horny  best place to pick up women  pick up women in  pick up  get up girl  how get a girl  non verbal communication japan  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll