• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Amazing Women Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    How To Flirt With Amazing Women Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I advise Childhood flashbacks Routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I put my hands to her thighs. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Dirty Dating title=



    Tags: pick up training  women pick up  get me a girl  pick up lines  pick up women guide  can t get a girl  pick up method  get a girl friend  pick up a girl  arab online dating  spanish pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll