• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Sweet Baby Using Wealthy Trick


    Best Way To Pick Up Sweet Baby Using Wealthy Trick

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I headed to the this club alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She brightened up considerably after I used the Wealthy Trick. Really work! I put my hands to her thighs. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Getting Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl in bed  pick up arts  ib pick up lines  pick up lines  how to get a girl horny  pick up mystery  how do u get a girl  get a girl in bed  pick up clubs  safety leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll