• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Hot Lady Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    How To Find A Hot Lady Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I headed to the this club alone. There were a lot of hot girls. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was not too special.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. Social dynamics techniques really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I tapping her on the shoulder. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Russian Free Dating title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll