• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Amazing Lady Using Class Routine


    How To Flirt With Amazing Lady Using Class Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I advise Class routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. Eventually she started talking to me again. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Girl Get title=



    Tags: can i get a girl  get a girl online  ten ways to get a girl  hot to pick up women  get me a girl  how to pick up women  pick up lines  pick up woman  finding a girlfriend  fee online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll