• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Have Get A Using Number Close Routine


    How To Have Get A Using Number Close Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I headed to the this club alone. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. After I applied Number Close Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Get Any Women title=



    Tags: pick up women online  get it girl  get yo girl  lines to pick up women  pick up society  how can i get a girl  pick up society  pick up a girl  pick up woman  dating for older men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll