• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Women Using Body Language Techniques


    How To Get A Women Using Body Language Techniques

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I usually only go for girls that have something special. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I headed to the this club alone. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. She giggled. I try Body Language Techniques - she pecked at it as a kitten. I grabbing her by the arm. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Girls Getting Tattoos title=



    Tags: pick up women  get a girl tonight  free how to pick up women  how to get a girl hot  hot to pick up women  women pick up  how to meet  way to get a girl  ray hyman  nlp training edinburgh  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll