• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Amazing Women Using Kiss Tests


    Pick Up A Amazing Women Using Kiss Tests

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. At this time I have successfully used kiss tests. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    What To Get A Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll