• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Amazing Lady Using Naked Man Routine


    How To Pick Up Amazing Lady Using Naked Man Routine

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were some seats available. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She brightened up considerably after I used the Naked man routine. Really work! I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How To Get A Girl To Like You For Kids title=



    Tags: get it girl  pick up a girl  how to find a woman  steps to get a girl  pick up training  tips how to get a girl  what to get a girl  how do i get a girl  finding relationships  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll