• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Pretty Baby Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    Meet A Pretty Baby Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She looked so fucking hot.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She giggled. She become a little nervous, when I applied Social dynamics techniques, but then relaxed. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get Girls Easy title=



    Tags: best place to pick up women  get that girl  ways to get a girl  get a girl to like me  quotes to get a girl  ways to get a girl back  tips how to get a girl  philip redhead  japanese online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll