• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Female Using Number Close Routine


    My Pickup Female Using Number Close Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She blushed a bit when I was using Number Close Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How To Get Any Girl You Want title=



    Tags: how to get a girl hot  pick up ladies  how to get a girl horny  pick up arts  how to pick up women online  can i get a girl  poems to get a girl  pick up lines  nonverbal communication space  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll