• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cute Lady Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    Pick Up A Cute Lady Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I advise Just saying Hi routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I whispering to her ears. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I playing with her panty line. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said 'No! Not here!'. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Get A Girl In Bed title=



    Tags: get a girl to kiss you  get that girl  best way to get a girl  get up girl  i can t get a girl  learn to pick up women  who to get a girl  how to get a girl frind  broken relationships  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll