• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Girl Using Awkward Question Game


    Mypickup Cute Girl Using Awkward Question Game

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. At this time I have successfully used Awkward question game. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Best Looking Women title=



    Tags: get me a girl  how to pick up women  pick up lines  pick up woman  pick up ladies  how to get a girl back  best way to get a girl  how to meet women  objective of communication skills  to girlfriend  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll