• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Chicks Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    Meet A Chicks Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I headed to the this club alone. There were some seats available. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. Psychic Bouncer Routine work fine when I try it. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Women Dating Older Men title=



    Tags: quotes to get a girl  pick up women online  tips on how to pick up women  mystery pick up  women pick up  best place to pick up women  get a girl to kiss you  reading a girl s body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll