• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Woman Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Find A Woman Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of hot girls. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She brightened up considerably after I used the Negative Attraction Technique. Really work! Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Getting Over A Girl That Doesn T Like You title=



    Tags: place to pick up women  hot to pick up women  beatiful women  best ways to get a girl  hot to get a girl  get any girl  best places to pick up women  david deangelo mastery  body language eyes  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll