• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Sweet Baby Using New Smile Routine


    Flirt With Sweet Baby Using New Smile Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was amazing I can't lie.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I try new smile routine - its really work! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. The girl I was told me she was married. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Women Attraction title=



    Tags: pick up method  pick up method  how to meet  how to get a girl off  pick up women  lines to get a girl  get a girl  get a girl online  ways to get a girl  dating advice girls  nlp training mumbai  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll