• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Awkward Question Game


    How To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Awkward Question Game

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I try Awkward question game - she pecked at it as a kitten. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How To Get A Date With A Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl  get a girl to have sex  best way to get a girl  i can t get a girl  get a girl to like me  how get a girl  pick up artists  how do u get a girl  on line free dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll