• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Girl Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    Mypickup Girl Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. She blushed a bit when I was using Mysterys gambit method, but after this communication has become warmer. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Date An Older Woman title=



    Tags: beautiful breaker  pick dealing  girls using mysterys  chick close  pick lady routines  cool chick dollar  baby magnet method  how beautiful cube  girl using tree  meet online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll