• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Pretty Chick Up Using Night Game Techniques


    Pick Pretty Chick Up Using Night Game Techniques

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was not too special.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. Night Game techniques really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! Her eyes lit up. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    The Best Way To Get Girls title=



    Tags: how to get a girl hot  tips to pick up women  how to get a girl fast  pick up artists  to get a girl  pick up mystery  get any girl  ib pick up lines  nlp training singapore  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll