• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cool Baby Using Band Slam Class Method


    Pick Up Cool Baby Using Band Slam Class Method

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. I want to share this story... I usually only go for girls that have something special. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of hot girls. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was amazing I can't lie.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She giggled. I try to use Band Slam Class Method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I grabbing her by the arm. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. The girl I was told me she was married. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Signs A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  where to pick up women  how to get a girl horny  how to get a girl wet  get a girl to have sex  guide to pick up women  non verbal communication in france  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll