• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Beautiful Baby Using Negs Method


    Attract Beautiful Baby Using Negs Method

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. I want to share this story... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. Later me and my friend were at the bar. This place look more like restaurant. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She become a little nervous, when I applied negs method, but then relaxed. Eventually she started talking to me again. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Free Woman Dating title=



    Tags: how get a girl  can i get a girl  get any girl  pick up arts  get a girl tonight  get a girl to like me  get a girl for sex  get a girl to like you  de maupassant  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll