• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Beautiful Girl Using The Cube Routine


    How To Meet A Beautiful Girl Using The Cube Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She giggled. She become a little nervous, when I applied the cube routine, but then relaxed. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. The girl I was told me she was married. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We have a great night in my bed.


    Find Girl title=



    Tags: how to pick up women online  best way to get a girl  best ways to get a girl  to get a girl  can t get a girl  get a girl friend  how to get a girl horny  body language books  dating men in uniform  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll