• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cute Chick Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    How To Attract Cute Chick Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. At one point I used Boyfriend Breaker Technique and it helped. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get A Girl To Take You Back title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  picking up women  how do i get a girl  place to pick up women  free how to pick up women  pick up training  i can t get a girl  body language hand gestures  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll