• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Chick Using Kiss Tests


    Impress A Amazing Chick Using Kiss Tests

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of hot girls. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was not too special.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I advise kiss tests. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Free Dating Sites For Men title=



    Tags: get it girl  get a girl online  pick up line  get a girl to like you  how to get a girl back  poems to get a girl  pick up society  pick up openers  body language speaks  tyler tray  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll