• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Amazing Chick Using Cocky Funny


    My Pickup Amazing Chick Using Cocky Funny

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try to use Cocky funny. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How To Get A Girl To Have Sex title=



    Tags: get a girl for sex  get girl  pick up advice  how to get a girl back  get a girl to kiss you  get girl  best ways to get a girl  women pick up  where to pick up women  pictures of romantic places  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll